Thursday, August 31, 2006

heh! woke up @ 11.00am today !
then waited for brenda my 8yrs bestie :D
damn happy to see my pretty darling.
then we bus-ed to yckps - saw zakiah.
jason tey , alot alot & KELVIN BI.
wlao - for more info ..
see darling's blog.
www.raptureofyourlove-.blogspot.com
lols. everyone have changed.
then pooh bear was with her yi da ban . HAHA so me & brend headed to green.
met jonathan & co - as usual,they dota.
then dabao mac & headed to brend's place.
slacked & i borrowed her jacket cos it was raining.
then we bus-ed to green again.
met up with jon&co then went to cp.
walked ard -
alot of funny incidents today , but lazy to type.
i love brenda !
although she openly typed my secrets out ):
but all joking only laa. lol
then sent brenda to th bustop.
waited damn long - finally her bus came .
me & kp shouted yay in unison.
haha ! then we went to kopitiam slacked & home.
FUN FUN DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home